Master & Floor Plan Prestige Jindal City
View the Floor Plan of Jindal City. What's the one thing you need the most to truly enjoy a fulfilling life? Space! Space, for children to be children. Space, for parents to see their children play the way they once did! Space, for grown-ups to unleash the child within! Space, for families to spend quality time together, and for friends to create wonderful memories. Open space opens up a world of possibilities. Which is why in Prestige Jindal City, we present to you a well-planned residential complex, spread across 5 acres; with over 90% open green space!
Prestige Jindal City Master and Floor Plans
These wide open spaces have been thoughtfully transformed into excellent amenities that will help you get the most out of every day. Complementing these amenities are spacious homes that are both smart and energy efficient. And with Prestige Jindal City being located close to a number of corporate parks, you are sure to get home in time to open up to life!
Project Specifications Prestige Jindal City Tumkur
- RCC structure with Shear Wall.
- Cement blocks for walls wherever applicable.
- Elegant lobby flooring (Ground Floor) and cladding in granite/marble.
- Lobby flooring (Upper Floor) in vitrified tiles and lift cladding in marble/granite.
- All lobby walls with texture paint and ceilings in OBD.
- Service staircase and service lobby in Kota stone with OBD on walls and ceilings.
- Passenger and service lifts of suitable capacity in every block.
Prestige Jindal City properties are the best builders in Bangalore. They make sure that the customer's requirement is fulfilled. Prestige Jindal City is pre-launching a never-before product at a never-before price.
- Vitrified tiles in the foyer, living, dining, corridors, all bedrooms and kitchen/utility.
- Anti-skid ceramic tiles in balconies.
- Granite Counter with chrome-plated tap with single bowl, single drain stainless-steel sink.
- Ceramic the dado for 2 feet above granite counter.
- Ceramic dado in the utility.
- Provision for exhaust fan.
- Vitrified/ceramic the flooring and dado in the maid's room and toilet.
- Anti-skid ceramic the flooring, with ceramic tiles on walls up to false ceiling.
- Granite counter with wash basin in the master toilet and pedestal wash basins in other toilets.
- EWCs and chrome-plated fittings.
- Chrome-plated tap with shower mixer.
- Geysers in all toilets except maid's toilet.
- Solar water heaters for the last two floors of the building, and geysers in all toilets.
- Suspended pipelines in toilets concealed within a grid false ceiling.
- Provision for exhaust fan.
- Main door — 8 feet high opening with pre-moulded flush shutter and wood door frame, polished on both sides.
- Other internal door — 7 feet high with wooden frames and laminated flush shutters.
- UPVC/ Aluminium frame and sliding shutters for all external doors.
- 2 track UPVC/Aluminium-framed windows with clear glass and provision for mosquito mesh shutters.
- Enamel painted MS grills only across all ground floor apartments.